Skip to main content

Steps for Procuring Potable Water for Projects INSIDE Seeley's Service Area

  1. Contact Seeley County Water District (SCWD):
    • Reach out via phone or email.
  2. Complete and Return Application Forms 1 & 2:
    • Fill out and return the required application forms.
  3. Pay Associated Deposits and Fees:
    • Submit payment for any required deposits and fees.
  4. Water Meter Installation:
    • Once forms are processed and fees are paid, arrangements will be made for the installation of the water meter at the designated hydrant.

Usage and Billing

  • Water Usage Charge: As per SCWD's billing policy.
  • Billing: Usage charges will be billed according to SCWD's standard billing practices.
  • Processing Time: Contact SCWD for estimated processing times.