Skip to main content

non-developer track homes

This guide is intended for non-developer tract homes projects and need to request a new meter or if you already have a domestic water meter and the lot is vacant. If you already have an existing house on your property with an existing domestic meter, please visit our Customer Service website. Developers of tract homes should reference our Development Guide.